Coordinator in Chief
Julie joined our Blue Dot Family in early 2014, and has contributed her vast administrative and volunteer experience to managing our largely non-traditional law office. In 2017 Julie became a firm Director, serving as Secretary and Assistant Treasurer of our Public Benefit Cooperative. She pays our bills, troubleshoots our technology, provides office morale, and keeps our unique cloud-based office model secure and functioning. She also provides paralegal services to our network of attorneys, facilitating the firm’s continued focus on impact investing, nonprofits and social enterprises across the globe.
Julie provided executive administrative and paralegal support in progressively bigger law firms for decades, and was also active in local politics and the nonprofit world. As is true with most Blue Dot Advocates, she sought to simplify her work/life balance, and proved to be a perfect match to Blue Dot’s ongoing needs.
Julie was born and raised in Colorado, attended high school in Steamboat Springs, and earned a BA in Art from Colorado College in Colorado Springs. She currently lives in Denver, and keeps us humming from Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Austin, TX, Colorado Springs, New York, California, France, Hong Kong, or wherever we all happen to be. She doesn’t miss litigation at all.
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), Professional Development Committee Member – Mile High Chapter, (Member since 2014)
- Board Secretary of the Colorado College Alumni Association Council, (Member since 2015)
- Treasurer and Inaugural Board Member of B Local Colorado, Engaging Colorado’s diverse B Corps and partners to magnify the positive outcomes they create in our community, for the environment, for the world, and for their teams
- 2018-2019 Best for The World – Governance
- 2019 Best for The World – Changemakers